What I learned about how my efforts will contribute to my exam marks

 When my English exam marks was out, it was shocked when I found out I just got 40+ marks for my English. This marks is the worst marks that I ever got for my English. But fortunately, thanks to my last minute do all pn Monica works and it help me get to 74.

 Although marks is still marks, what u get from is still same, but I am quite shocked if not for homework marks, my marks is actually low.
 
 But still from this, I learn that effort is very important(although I know). Without effort, everything will be useless and can't be done good. So I learn that to get a good result, we must hardworking and not wasting our time doing useless stuff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sciencestream and artstream

What will teenagers be like in 100 years?

Death